Which version of F-Secure Security Suite?

My ISP has provided F-Secure Suite as a service to its customers. How can I determine which version we have?

Comments

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp Posts: 432 Superuser

right click the Tray icon -> info

you should see a screen similar to this

F-Secure Client Security 9.01 build 122

F-Secure Anti-Virus 9.20 build 16071
    F-Secure Automatic Update Agent 8.25 build 4183
    F-Secure User Interface 9.23 build 6978

• Thanks, Matthias. The information I received is:

Charter Security Suite 9.01 build 105

F-Secure Anti-Virus 9.10 build 15261
    F-Secure Automatic Update Agent 8.25 build 3737
    F-Secure User Interface 9.01 build 5078

So, I'm assuming that the version of F-Secure Client Security that my ISP has provided is a reasonably recent one (not the latest obviously... but still fairly recent). That makes me feel a little more protected. I appreciate the help provided here and in the Facebook page. It means a lot to know that F-Secure cares... something my last security suite company seldom demonstrated. Again, much appreciated.

• Thanks, Ben, for the information. I suppose what I was really trying to do (and the answers provided here in the forum gave me that information) was to determine whether or not the F-Secure Security Suite provided by my ISP (Charter) was sufficient for my needs. My wife and I are wirelessly networked together. We're both on our computers a good amount of the day for social as well as business needs.  It's important to us (and most internet users) to be as safe while online as possible. I don't mind paying for this sense of security and peace of mind. Previously we had used a well-known and higly-touted security suite but our subscription was about to run out and frankly I did not appreciate the lack of client support offered by this company. So I decided to try the security suite offered by my ISP until such time as I could find a company more attuned to my needs than the one I had just left. However, it appears that the F-Secure Security suite offered by Charter is an adequate one that will protect us and not be a resource hog and slow us down. So far I"ve been impressed with the level of support offered here and on Facebook. As for the program itself, scans are done in a reasonably fast fashion and a check with grc.com indicated that we were both operating in full stealth mode... a good thing. It would appear that I don't need to change anything at this juncture. Thanks again.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Kerygma,

Thank you for your reply.

We are glad to hear that the information provided helps.

Best Regards,
    Jayson

F-Secure Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info