What do I do if I have a local Proxy of 127.1.1.0 and a LOT if not all open connections go to cloud

Hello F-Secure Community,

I often say that if someone owns your connection they own you. Well, I first checked my opendns.com stats and it always shows up with one unique IP. That unique IP is 127.1.1.0 I KNOW that is the home IP address and I will always know it is the home IP address it however set to my proxy address. My problem is on my mac is that I have little snitch 3.5 and it shows me an outgoing connection from basically every program including one password. ESPECIALLY one password and this is a real issue going to Cloudfront from AMAZON. I did not realize that my entire internet and every website I visted is hosted by Cloudfront.net? I mean is the whole internet on Cloudfront.net? Does anyone else have this problem?

Please let me know and reply with any ideas. I have a lot of ideas but NO CLEAR actions. I am tired and it is the holidays and I thought all this trouble was over. That it was finished with the help of F-Secure.

Please help with any suggestions,

Rich Walston

My system details are the following:

Running Yosemite 10.10.1

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB