Waiting on an email link for F-Secure Antivirus.

I filled out the form to download the 30 day trial of F-Secure Antivirus a couple hours ago and am still waiting for the link to download.   Is the system having problems today?  I tried submitting the form again and it says my email address is registered. 

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi mkruzel,

Did you check your Junk/Spam folders for email from F-Secure? I tried it and was able to receive the email.

May be the email landed in a different folder in your email inbox.

• mkruzel
    mkruzel Posts: 4 New Member

I checked my Junk mail folder and it didn't work.  I'll try it again. 

• mkruzel

@mkruzel wrote:

I checked my Junk mail folder and it didn't work.  I'll try it again. 

I never got the link and I signed up at least once.  The 2nd time I tried it said my email was already registered.  Thanks for your help.  I'll have to try a different antivirus product. 

• Laksh

Hi mkruzel,

Sorry to know you never received the email after the signup. I will send you a PM for further discussion on this.

• mkruzel

I got the link but we are using Lumension to push out security updates so that is preventing me from installing it.  I guess I'll have to skip it.  Thanks for sending me the link!

• Laksh

Hi mkruzel,

Sorry to know about that! However, do try the FSAV in the future when possible! Smiley Happy

• Cavalary
    Cavalary Posts: 1 New Member

I'll just reuse this because it seems to be the same issue. Applied for a trial of AV (using Comodo Firewall, so definitely don't want IS or more), 30 minutes passed so far and nothing except a message to confirm my e-mail, which I did and then nothing else. And I uninstalled what I had before, so I'd really want that quickly now if I'm not to just forget about it and see about something else (plan is to decide what to buy next month). Any ideas?

Sent a support message too, but at night and a holiday, doubt I'll see any quick reply there...

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info