Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

Aspirant

Re: Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

Hi Chrissy

The problem on the 1 year deal actually did me a favour. I then went for the 2 year deal which worked out in total as less cost per year than the 1 year deal.

Scholar

Re: Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

Hi I am having the same problem - I am a Virgin media customer and my renewal price on the e.mail I have been sent is the offer price of £25 for 5 devices for a year but when I log in to my Fsecure account the only option is to pay £79.99 - please can someone sort this out - it is very frustrating and time consuming trying to find out what is wrong all I want to do is renew - thankyou.

Community Manager

Hi @elsie123,

I would recommend to open a support request regarding your enquiry, as our team would check your account details and troubleshoot further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Laksh,

Thank you, Yes I utilised FSecures facebook page to make contact and sent in a support request yesterday morning but as yet have only had a standard acknowledgment e.mail back, I will give it a couple of days and see if I get any joy, but I also have a telephone number now as well so will be ringing if nothing happens, also noticed that my PC renewal date is different to the notice that keeps popping  up on my daughters laptop by 14 days but covered under same Fsecure account! 

Scholar

hello I am having this same problem, could you let me know how to solve it! 

Thanks,

Adam

Community Manager

Hi @Woody3,

Have you tried to contact our Support team regarding your issue? Please open a support request so that they can check on your account regarding the renewal issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.