Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

Novice

Re: Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

Same things just happened to me tried to call them but closed tried to chat the same spoke to Virgin media explained renewal date expires at the end of today ..... Thought it was just me ...
Novice

Re: Virgin Media customers Exclusive offer F-Safe 1 Year 5 Devices Renew subscription of £25,00

I have had the same problem with not being able to renew for £25. Like someone else on here I changed the option form 12 months to 24 months and the price dropped down from the standard £79.99 to £44. better deal than the £25 as it works out at £22 a year  (not £25) but really annoying if you were only planning to renew for 12 months or can't afford the £44. not really good enough

Novice

I am having the same problem today as a Virgin Media customer trying to renew my F-Secure subscription for £25.  Feeling very angry and disappointed with Virgin Media and F-Secure, and now considering taking my business eslewhere if I F-Secure do not resolve this matter within the next 24 hours!             

Scholar

Thankfully, I have received an email from F-Secure (within 2 hours), confirming £79.99 refunded on my credit card although could take 5-7 days. No apology. No response from Virgin media. 

Novice

I had the same problem yesterday when my subscription ran out and couldn't contact anyone.  Even spoke to Virgin who said I'll put you throught to F-Secure knowing they were closed!  However, having tried again this afternoon it is now showing the correct discounted rate of £25.  So worth revisiting the site to check again.

PRL
Aspirant

F secure have now sorted the problem of £25 for one year on the web site , if you can afford it you can get 2 years for £44 . If you paid £ 79.99 for one year suggest you contact F Secure with view to a refund

F-Secure

Sorry to hear so many of you had this difficulty with renewals, especially during the holiday season.  I can't be sure where the problem originated, but clearly there was a mistake made somewhere, and it seems to be fixed now.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience it caused, and have a safe and happy New Year!

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Scholar

I have managed to renew the payment part of this offer, but I can't get it to renew on my laptops. Have asked for help but it seems F-Secure is too busy. Can someone help.

Scholar

I too have managed to renew the payment part of this offer, but I can't get it to renew on my laptop. 

Any advice out there?

PRL
Aspirant

Have a look at below it may help

I have renewed my F-Secure SAFE subscription but my product license is not updated. What do I do?

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security-for-PC/I-have-renewed-my-F-Secure-SAFE/ta-p/63457