Upgrade F-Secure Internet Security or Antivirus subscription to F-Secure SAFE

Issue:

I would like to upgrade my F-Secure Internet Security or Antivirus subscription to F-Secure SAFE subscription. What do I do?

Resolution:

It is advisable to upgrade your current F-Secure Internet Security or Antivirus subscription to SAFE as close to the expiry date as possible. As F-Secure SAFE is a different product, the remaining days of your current Internet Security subscription cannot be automatically transferred to your new F-Secure SAFE subscription.

To upgrade to F-Secure SAFE, simply allow your F-Secure Internet Security subscription to expire and purchase a new F-Secure SAFE subscription by going to the:

• product web page, or; 
  • selecting the F-Secure SAFE buy option in the renewal email that you have received from F-Secure
As you go through the purchase process, you are asked to create a My F-Secure account. F-Secure SAFE subscriptions are accessed and managed through the My F-Secure service.
Once your purchase is complete: 
  1. Create a My F-Secure account using the same email you used to make the purchase.
  2. Once created, check your email for an activation email sent by F-Secure, and activate your account by clicking link in the email. Your account is confirmed and created.
As F-Secure SAFE is a different product, download and install the product from the My F-Secure service. Follow the instructions below to install F-Secure SAFE on your devices:

Article no: 000001014

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure SAFE product page

Version history
Revision #:
21 of 21
Last update:
a week ago
Updated by: