Update failed

Aspirant

Re: Update failed

Hi - maybe someone has an idea, on the system where F-Secure is not updating, I recognized in system services that only two F-Secure services are running. F-Secure Hoster F-Secure Hoster (restricted) Where on a machine where F-Secure is running successfully i can see two additional services runinng for FSULOSRSP and FSULHOSTER. Anyone has an ides how this services can be installed ? Cheers
Superuser

@Logges wrote:
Hi - maybe someone has an idea, on the system where F-Secure is not updating, I recognized in system services that only two F-Secure services are running. F-Secure Hoster F-Secure Hoster (restricted) Where on a machine where F-Secure is running successfully i can see two additional services runinng for FSULOSRSP and FSULHOSTER. Anyone has an ides how this services can be installed ? Cheers

Hello,

It should be installed automatically (with installation flow). Maybe it possible to run/trigger installation for this services manually. But probably it will be not enough (and should be known certain parameters).

Such state can be as incomplete installation. OR as incompatibility with something.

I able to think that most useful step is F-Secure Support Channel (chat):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

as certified help and investigation. They able to provide remote help (?!) most likely. It can be as boost up situation. Or they able to ask for fsdiag and perform investigation with next advices about potential fix-steps (if will be visible reasons for such stuck).

Thanks!

Aspirant

Okidoki - Support helped me out. Action which was taken 1.Create new direcotry 2 under : Prog..(x86); F-Secure; Internet Security; apps; ultralight; ulu; 2 2. Copy *.* from ProgramData; Fe-Secure; GUTS2; ulupdate-win64; 1507795280(that one might be different) to the new created direcotry 2 Direcotry should contain ulu_handler, ulupdater-win64 and some more. 3. Run INSTALL with admin authorization Cheers ,