URL blocking problem

Scholar

URL blocking problem

Hello!
F-Secure browsingprotection tells that my site is harmful. I believe it is not true anymore. Please tell me the problem in order I could fix it or remove my site from the blacklist.
My website: www.obs-buinen.nl
Many other internet security companies tells that the site is safe. By example: mcafee siteadvisor, google browsing protection, avg, etc.

Best Regards,
Dirk
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure

Re: URL blocking problem

Hi Dirk,

I have forwarded your request internally.
The website has been verified to be clean and the appropriate rating will be updated. The update will take effect on the next product update cycle.
4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Dirk,

You can normally submit this URL to the following address and provide a feedback.
http://browsingprotection.f-secure.com/swp/?x=pA5UCNjtCqgJSX12LHExug

Once the form is filled correctly and sent, you should receive the reason of the rating for your site.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hello Ben,

I have provide a feedback for several times. So far no response. How long will it take before I get response.

Highlighted
F-Secure

Hi Dirk,

I have forwarded your request internally.
The website has been verified to be clean and the appropriate rating will be updated. The update will take effect on the next product update cycle.
Scholar

Hi Ben/Jackma,

Thanks for your support.