Subscription renewal nag screen

Re: Subscription renewal nag screen

Hey,
Okay, I doubt there's much more you can do than purchase the renew voucher right when it starts nagging. It won't start actually ticking until you insert it anyway. Don't remember how compensations work

Superuser

Just to clarify, a "pre-order" renewal, when added to an existing subscription, will not start "ticking" until the end of the existing subscription.  So you don't lose any days by renewing early to kill the nag screen.  :)

Aspirant

Got the same problem, its very annoying. Smiley Frustrated

I got to (02-02-2018) so f-secure do something about it.

When this is not over till then, i will not take a renewel.

Superuser

@FlyingDutchman wrote:

Got the same problem, its very annoying. Smiley Frustrated

I got to (02-02-2018) so f-secure do something about it.

When this is not over till then, i will not take a renewel.

Hello,

Sorry for my ask (I'm also only F-Secure user), but did you mean that your experience about "Renewal"-notification/reminder before more than three months of expiration?

Aspirant

Hello Ukko,

I mean that i got that same screen,and that is very annoying.

Because i`ve got to (02-02-2018) and i can`t stop that f-secure nagging screen.

Sometimes it pops-up twice a day, and that`s not funny anymore. Smiley Mad

So when this can not be repaired, then i will look for another antivirus program.

Before f-secure i got bitdefender, and there were never such a nagging screen, only 2 weeks before

ending of your subscription.

And that`s the way it should be.

Hello FlyingDutchman

I agree with you that should only receive a notification two weeks before it expires. They should just send you an email.  I do not see why I must renew my subscription early just to get rid of a very annoying nag screen.

Hey,

I'm pretty sure it's just a friendly reminder to renew since allowing product to actually expire will disable significant parts of its protection capabilities

Aspirant

@nononyme : But if got to 02-02-2018 ......and you say [I'm pretty sure it's just a friendly reminder] ????

When the send me a reminder 2 weeks before renewel O.K, but this is just ridiculous.

And  this reminder pops-up up twicw a day. Smiley Frustrated

Good morning

I received the email below. F-Secure I am unable to mark any of the rsponses I received as a solution. I do not regard renewing my subscription before the due date as a solution. Therefor I am unable to mark this issue as solved. I will only be able to do that when the F-Secure developers provide us, its' users, with the ability to stop the screen from displaying.

Perhaps there is an entry in the Windows Registry that can be modified to fix my issue. I have been through the registry but I did not find anything in any of the hundreds of F-Secure entries.

Regards

Philip 

'quote'

Hello Philipgr,

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: Subscription renewal nag screen 
Date: 17-10-2017 04:44 PM

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the reply and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!

Superuser

That was an automated email.  I say automated, but I'm not sure if they are actually sent automatically or manually. Nevertheless, it is a general email sent when people post queries on the forums and have not marked any answer as a solution.

I had kind of hoped that somebody from F-Secure might have commented in this thread, with some clarification on the matter, but that doesn't seem to be happening.  Have you tried starting up a chat session regarding this issue?

Contact Support by Phone or Chat