Subscription expires in 29 days.

Left Avast because of all the ridiculous pop ups and yet on my first night of using F-Secure AV 30 day trial I've been told that my subscription expires in 29 days 9 times now. I'm not even going to get past a day at this rate and I def wont feel comfortable paying for it given the only thing wrong with Avast is this same thing. Hopefully it's just a temp glitch of some kind.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    It's been a long time since I used a trial version, but whilst it might pop up each time you start / restart the computer, I don't recall it continually nagging at other times.

If it continues, and you don't get any further responses from here, I'd suggest you raise a support ticket.

Just to mention, you can't reinstall a trial version, so if you were thinking of trying that, then I wouldn't advise it.
  • Niklas
    Niklas Posts: 28 Contributor

Yes that is not supposed to happen.

It should only appear when you start the computer, but sometimes it can appear when coming out of hibernation mode aswell.

Is this the case that your pc is going in and out of that mode? Or is it happening at random?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info