cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistics in is2013.

Statistics in is2013.

A simple question for you.

Is there a way to clear the statistics without having to re-install the product every time,i want to clear mine as the scanned file number is up to 16,000,000.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Statistics in is2013.

Hello Pcah4,

The Statistics page on IS2013 is meant to display "what the product has done since its installation".

The reinstallation of the product is therefore the way to go to reset the information on this page to zero.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
F-Secure Employee

Hi!

Thanks for the question. I am sorry that you have been waiting for an answer. I will find someone to respond to your question!!

Cheers!
ElseH
F-Secure Community Manager

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos.
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Pcah4,

The Statistics page on IS2013 is meant to display "what the product has done since its installation".

The reinstallation of the product is therefore the way to go to reset the information on this page to zero.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Thank-you for the reply,but what a long winded solution to a simple thing,surely a re-set statistics button should be incorporated into the settings page.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello pcah4,

Thank you for your quick feedback.

The best way to post your suggestions on how to improve F-Secure products is to use our Idea Exchange board.

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/Idea_Exchange

Best Regards

-Ben