Server unavailable

I have had F-secure SAFE for a while, but trying to update and make sure I have the latest version.

But I always get the message unable to check for updates as server is unavailable, looking on  this website it appears the users/customers are the support structure,  as there is no way I can find to contact F-Secure.

Does anyone else have this problem or know of  a solution I could have Please ?

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Hi there,

I'm guessing this isn't a wide spread issue, as other people would have been posting about it, so I suggest you raise a Support Ticket giving as much information as you can, and also attach an FSDIAG from the Support Tool so that the guys can take a look at your system.

• Ryley
    Ryley Posts: 3 Observer

Thank you I did that, uninstalled, on PC and Tablet and Laptop, and reinstalled as suggested
    Tablet ok, laptop ok, Desktop says Im trying to install on older version of installer and to go to vendor site to get newer on, but there isn't a link to get newer installer, Virgin media site, is as bout as useful as their Customer support staff, and F-Secure site doesn't offer updated download, only a download to buy ther products, so Desktop pc currently unprotected

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Hi Ryley!

Did you manage to get the desktop protected, or do you still need help finding where to get the installer?
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info