Security Suite 2015 Installed on Vista - All Options Not Available

I installed F-Secure Security Suite 2015 on a computer running Vista Home Premium (Sevice Pack 2). Everything seems to be working fine except that it seems I don't have access to many of the information options. For instance, when I click "other" in the "settings" panel I get nothing. Also, I do not see a "security" option to disable cloud contribution as mentioned in the user manual.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Hi there,

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you get nothing when clicking 'Other' in the settings panel.  This is a screenshot of mine (this is actually a beta version of a future product, but I think it will be more or less the same as yours):

FS-Settings.png

As can be seen, the setting are underneath where it says 'Other settings'.  The actual bit that says 'Other settings' is just a header, and is not clickable.

With regards disabling cloud contributions, again, I think this will be the same on yours, but on mine, if I right click the FS system tray icon (by the clock), and select 'Open Common Settings', I get the screen below, which has the Privacy option to disable cloud participation:

FS-Privacy.png

Hope this helps - come back to us and let us know.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info