Santander - protection banner doesn't appear

When I log in to Santander online banking the protection banner doesn't show as active. It does with my other online account with a different bank. troubleshooting suggests the bank isn't listed but, come on, Santander???. It used to launch OK. Any idea's?

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Billynomates 

It seems working that I did a quick check of Santander Online Banking page in our test enviroment where the latest version of F-secure Safe installed. Could you please try clear you browser's cache and check again? and you can also try check with different browser?

• Billynomates
    Billynomates Posts: 3 New Member

Updated Windows 10, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. F Secure banner appears for Cooperative Bank in both browsers but still does not for Santander.

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Billynomates 

Using Google Chrome, one of our supported browsers, I searched for "Santander Bank UK" and clicked on one of the result - https://www.santander.co.uk/ The banking flyer dropped immediately on the top. Same result for Microsoft Edge and Firefox, no issue with the Banking Protection dropping.

Try to update and restart your browsers, try other devices and see if its same. Remember to use Safe browser on mobile devices if you wish to run a test on mobile devices. 

If issue persists, you may want to reinstall SAFE on that machine. 

• Billynomates
    Billynomates Posts: 3 New Member

Browsers are up to date. Safe is up to date.

Santander.com works

Santander.co.uk doesn't

Cooperative bank works.

It works on my daughters Lenovo Yoga laptop, but not on HP desktop

Two people told me to update browsers. Think of something else.

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Billynomates 

Would you mind contacting our support either via live chat or phone call and allow a remote access into your computer so we could try to isolate the root cause?

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info