SAFE license renewal process did not activate SAFE

Novice

Re: SAFE license renewal process did not activate SAFE

I'm having the same problem as people above and tried the chat but was disconnected / kicked from there after waiting in the queue for 5-10 minutes.

Novice

I try also connect to technician 3-4 times, every attempt was timed off and disconnect even i try use support in Finnish or English.

Scholar

I got in touch with the support.

They told me that this is a known problem. Thay have to synchronize my account (whatever this means).

I've been told that I will get updated this afternoon.

I also told them that there are more people on the foums having the same problem. So there is a chance that this will be solved. However, if you didn't do it yet, write them a ticket.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue, and we are currently working on it to get it solved as soon as possible.

We will let you know once this has been fixed. We are very sorry about the trouble.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi

Thank you Jouni replying.

I was on phone with F-Secure support earlier today and he said that SAFE on workstation works only partly because of this and recommened to be careful opening email attachements and going to suspicious or unknown (to you) sites.

So in other words, use your common sence. :)

Rgds

Henkka

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi all,

Now the problem is fully fixed and your SAFE subscriptions should be properly updated.

We are very sorry for all the trouble you have faced because of this issue.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Scholar

My licenses are working again. Thanks!

Scholar

@Jouni wrote:

Hi all,

Now the problem is fully fixed and your SAFE subscriptions should be properly updated.

We are very sorry for all the trouble you have faced because of this issue.

Still same issue. Smiley Sad

Second month wasting money and being unsecured. And no reply from support either.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Faijoni,

Apparently the problem in your case is bit different. Could you please send me a private message with the support request number, so that I can find the case and have a look.

Best Regards,
Jouni

Aspirant

Hi

Now Safes are working but they needed uninstall and releasesing of license and reinstall Safe from beginning.

Rgds
Henkka