Renewal payment f secure safe

although renewal and payment showing on account I still get message telling me to renew within next 27 days. - why?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jm1,

Since this is regarding the payment/renewal of your SAFE account, I would recommend to open a support request in order to check or confirm on your subscription renewal.

• Jm1
    Jm1 Posts: 7 Observer

Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on.

• Jm1
    Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on. Updating software as usual at present.
  • Laksh

Hi Jm1,

Have you been able to contact our Support team about this issue as mentioned in my last post? Please do open a support ticket if the issue persists.

• Jm1
    Thanks but how do I open support ticket?
    Cleverbridge have acknowledged payment and say to contact F Secure. Still receiving message today that expiry is up at end of month on both devices I use.
  • Jm1
    Have now found link from previous message to open support ticket.
  • Jm1
    Hello,
    Just to update. Have contacted both Cleverbridge and F-Secure - opened support ticket and followed instructions to uninstall then reinstall software; however, it hasn't worked. Now 13 days left. What will happen - will I still be protected? Used on two devices and both display same message. Account details show payment has been received.
  • Laksh

Hi Jm1,

I have highlighted your reply to our support team in your respective case. They will check further on this and get back to you soon.

• Laksh

Thanks for updating us, @Jm1! Glad to know all sorted now.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info