Renewal payment f secure safe

Jm1
Aspirant

Renewal payment f secure safe

although renewal and payment showing on account I still get message telling me to renew within next 27 days. - why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jm1
Aspirant

Re: Renewal payment f secure safe

Hi

I am pleased to report that Cleverbridge have finally updated and registered my renewal payment - not sure why it has taken them so long, even after contacting them on 25 December to tell them that my latest payment was not showing in 'billings' in 'My F-Secure'. F-Secure have also been trying to help me  - uninstalling and reinstalling software. They had asked me to telephone them. But it is now sorted.

Thank you for your help. 

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Hi Jm1,

Since this is regarding the payment/renewal of your SAFE account, I would recommend to open a support request in order to check or confirm on your subscription renewal.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Jm1
Aspirant

Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on.

Highlighted
Jm1
Aspirant

Confirmation of renewal has been received via email. But still receiving message about expiry (now 18 days left) when computer is switched on. Updating software as usual at present.
Community Manager

Hi Jm1,

Have you been able to contact our Support team about this issue as mentioned in my last post? Please do open a support ticket if the issue persists.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Jm1
Aspirant

Thanks but how do I open support ticket?
Cleverbridge have acknowledged payment and say to contact F Secure. Still receiving message today that expiry is up at end of month on both devices I use.
Jm1
Aspirant

Have now found link from previous message to open support ticket.
Jm1
Aspirant

Hello,
Just to update. Have contacted both Cleverbridge and F-Secure - opened support ticket and followed instructions to uninstall then reinstall software; however, it hasn't worked. Now 13 days left. What will happen - will I still be protected? Used on two devices and both display same message. Account details show payment has been received.
Community Manager

Hi Jm1,

I have highlighted your reply to our support team in your respective case. They will check further on this and get back to you soon.

Jm1
Aspirant

Hi

I am pleased to report that Cleverbridge have finally updated and registered my renewal payment - not sure why it has taken them so long, even after contacting them on 25 December to tell them that my latest payment was not showing in 'billings' in 'My F-Secure'. F-Secure have also been trying to help me  - uninstalling and reinstalling software. They had asked me to telephone them. But it is now sorted.

Thank you for your help.