Renewal of subscription key.

Scholar

Re: Renewal of subscription key.

Hi,

Thank you. Can I look for you if I have anymore enquiries? Thanks.

Scholar

Hi,

I just tried to install the F-Secure on my relative's pc with the old subscription key but it was stated there to check that I have entered the subscription key correctly. Please help. Thanks.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi ruanner,

Kindly check and ensure that your subscription key was entered correctly. Also, make sure that you have the correct installer.

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/installers

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

I seem to have lost the subscription key... Can I get a new one?

Sorry and thanks..

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi ruanner,

In this case, no new subscription key is required. Kindly review your order confirmation e-mail for subscription key.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

I may have deleted the email with the subscription key. My order number is xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks.

Edited: Order number removed.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi ruanner,

Unfortunately I'm not able to provide you the subscription key here. Please open a Service Request to retrieve your order details.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Scholar

Hi,

I've just sent a support request. Just waiting for reply now. 

Thanks,

Scholar

Hi,

How does the move license feature work? Does it move the license from a computer which is not using to the computer I want to install to? Thanks.

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi ruanner,

The subcription key will only be released if proper uninstallation is done which is from the Program and Features. Once the license is released you will be able to use it with other compatible computers.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan