Renewal issue with Internet Security for 6 computers

Hi,

I am renewing Internet Security for 6 computers for a period of 2 years. I just puchased 2 renewal subriptions for 3 computers each. And I got 2 product keys which I both input into my F-Secure programme.

Instead of an even distribution among all 6 computers, now only 3 have been extended (with 2+2 years instead of just 2)  and the other 3 will expire next year  Man Frustrated 

So, how can I fix this situation and re-distribute the validity period in favor of the other 3 computers?!

My screenhot below shows the result

Cheers, Mark

EDIT: Removed picture as it contains License information (PII)

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

So, did you use the product keys on each of the devices you want to renew, 3 devices for each licence key?

• Markus_65
    Markus_65 Posts: 3 New Member

@Simon wrote:

So, did you use the product keys on each of the devices you want to renew, 3 devices for each licence key?

No, what I did was input both keys on 1 and the same computer.  Now it's dawning upon me that my computer is in 1 group of 3 , therefore the license period of the other group remains unchanged.....I only realised that now .  The cruel thing is this is not explicitly shown in the UI; I simply see a list of 6 computer there...

I still wonder whether it is possible to reassign 1 license key to the other group of 3....

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Post removed - incorrect advice.  Please see reply below.  

• Markus_65
    Markus_65 Posts: 3 New Member

okay, thanks.

• nanonyme
    nanonyme Posts: 145 Path Finder

Hey,

this image should most likely be scrubbed, vouchers are somewhat private information.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks for highlighting, @nanonyme! I have removed the picture now as it contains license information.

• JanBanan
    JanBanan Posts: 1 New Member

I have the same issue with 2x3, 1 year licences for 6 computers. Last year it went ok but this time it failed. The license ID is very confusion, have no clue which computer each license belong to. I will contact support to solve it this time but....

Could you please give some answer on how to do it correct the next time? It's very unclear!!!

• nanonyme
    nanonyme Posts: 145 Path Finder

Hey, 

Have you considered migrating to F-Secure SAFE? It has a very different and possibly simpler licensing model

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info