Renew of Safe

I have Safe and it's expiring in 2 days.

When I go to My.FSecure , and try to renew I get message that "to renew, contact to person who invited you" and no change to renew.

Then i go to Execute web page and buy new license from there for 2 years.

After 99,90€ payment was successfully done, only option was to create new account, no change to add it in existing account. PERKELE. 

And this time of evening there is no phone support , no chat support, and no email - only option is to browse forums and communities....

Then i find some page and there was "Renew your subscription "

I click on that.

Payment successful .

But no option to download.

I really need this working now because after two days I will be in business trip for week.

So, now I already paid 99,90€ and 59,90€ Total 159,80€ but get NOTHING  - F-secure took my money, but doesn't even offer proper support...

I am very disappointed.

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Kaitsu666

Thank you for contacting our support via phone regadring your F-Secure Safe renewal and we can see that your issue has been handled from that channel. 

Just to add that our Phone Support is available Monday - Friday during working hours only, but our Live Chat Support is effeciently available 24/7 even on public holidays. We appreciate your patience until the next available agents comes online. 

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info