Re: SERVICE HAS NEVER REPLIED OR TRIED TO HELP/ANSWER ALL THE PROBLEMS THA F-SECURE HAS CAUSED!

HIi it would be nice to have someone respond to all the problems created by a computer company that says they protect problems from getting to be a bigger problem. I hope that was said nice enough, now after several days and attempts to get F-SECURE to help still no reply and I understand after my last call to 866476 0216 that you are closed and how nice that mid-week  a Wednesday  that you would even begin to use that for the reason not to help. Please find it in your professional customer care service to help someone who is in need during your mid-week closed day or holiday I don't know what it is. I do know that the day is ironic because it has been several days I have tried to get help. I wonder if this is a real problem or if this is premeditated to make customers not be customers anymore, please let me know! xxx-xxx-xxxx  xxxxxxxxx.

Thank You

William 

Edited: PII removed

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @MADBUFFALO 

Thank you for contacting F-Secure community.

Firstly, kindly be advised not to disclosed your personal information such as phone number and email address because this is a public forum. It could be picked by anyone and we will not be held liable for such misuse. Therefore, we have removed those details for your protection. Click here to read more.

Also take note of our support hours for Calls (Monday - Friday 9 - 18) and Live Chat (24/7). You are free to contact us anytime since we have provided you with alternative options. Please click the below link to contact our support if you are not willing to discuss it here because we will love to assist with the issue you are facing.

https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info