Re: Can not connect to BANKID

Novice

I installet Fsecure safe and Freedome and furthermore Safe Browser yesterday. Now I cannot connect to my bank, Skandiabanken which is using BankId. How can I fix that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser

Hello,

Actually, there were topics about incompatibility state between BankID and F-Secure solutions:

And even more - a bit more fresh story:

Since your experience is also about BankID and it is up to date situation - I think that it is good try to contact their direct Support Channels (for example, chat; this option should be available at the bottom right corner of page):

I installet Fsecure safe and Freedome and furthermore Safe Browser yesterday. Now I cannot connect to my bank, Skandiabanken which is using BankId. How can I fix that.

But just as a discussion between community users.

Could you to add more information about your certain situation?

-- what is your OS / platform? Windows? Mac?

Or because of "Safe Browser" - Android? iOS?

-- what is active during your tries? with disabled Freedome - you can not connect to your bank too?

-- any output words / reasoning of trouble with connection to bank?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Superuser

Hello,

Actually, there were topics about incompatibility state between BankID and F-Secure solutions:

And even more - a bit more fresh story:

Since your experience is also about BankID and it is up to date situation - I think that it is good try to contact their direct Support Channels (for example, chat; this option should be available at the bottom right corner of page):

But just as a discussion between community users.

Could you to add more information about your certain situation?

-- what is your OS / platform? Windows? Mac?

Or because of "Safe Browser" - Android? iOS?

-- what is active during your tries? with disabled Freedome - you can not connect to your bank too?

-- any output words / reasoning of trouble with connection to bank?

Thanks!