Question about 3 PC 1 Year subscription

Hello:

I have bought F Secure with 3 PC 1 Year subscription. One of them use in my desktop and other one in my Ultrabook. Recently I reinstall operation system and F Secure in my Desktop twice. Finally I found F Secure in my Ultrabook shows that my license was expired.

How can I got my license back?

Thanks !

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Does it give you the option to insert a subscription key on the Ultrabook?  If so, do that, then it should offer to take the inactive licence off the other machine.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Just to add, you've posted this in the Password Management section, which is for F-Secure Key, but I am assuming you're referring to the Internet Security product.
  • Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    Check your computer's time and date settings, it may cause such problems
  • NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Did it say the license had expired or perhaps that all licenses are already used?

• Dear friend:

Thanks for your reply. I do that as you said before I post this thread. It shows that the key has been used as 3 users. Can not take my lisence back.

Thanks a lot!

BR

• Dear Friend:

The lisence can be used in my desktop now. But my ultrabook can not!

Thanks a lot!

BR

• Dear Friend:

It as you said, my product is Internet Security. Is there any way can take my lisence back?

Thanks a lot!

BR

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Yes, first check date & time setting on your Ultrabook, as Janiashvili suggested.

Then un-install and re-install F-Secure Internet Security on your ultrabook. When you enter your subscription key you'll get a message that all licenses are already in use. You'll then be asked if you want to move a license, so the license from your old desktop before you re-installed Windows can be used for the ultrabook instead.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Hcinly ,

I've moved your post to the correct board.  Are you still having an issue with your subscription keys, or is this now solved?

// Chrissy

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info