Password recovery for Nokia E7-00

Scholar

Password recovery for Nokia E7-00

I'm from the Philippines. I bought a Nokia E7-00 the other day from a Nokia dealer here. I installed F-Secure and then turned it off. Now it's locked and asking for a Security Code. I don't remember putting in a password when I installed F-Secure. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Password recovery for Nokia E7-00

Hi firionicable,

Please refer to our Contact Support webpage.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Supporter

This cant be handled truh the community. Please contact support via phone or by mail to open a support ticket.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Vinny,

Thanks for your post.

I moved this post to our latest created Mobile board.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thanks, Jayson. I went through the procedures outlined in F-Secure's online User's Guide with the designated number and the text message from it to no avail. How do I uninstall F-Secure from my phone? It's a useful thing, but it has to be installed with care and thought, which I will do once I've uninstalled it.

Thanks again.

Vinny

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Vinny,

If you have forgot your Anti-Theft security code, it can be reset but this cannot be done in Community. Please contact our support.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

I am running in the same problem with my Nokia E7 and would want to know where can I find F-Secure contact details. Thanks. 

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi firionicable,

Please refer to our Contact Support webpage.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

View solution in original post