Parental Controls on andriod not working

Hey everyone,

I'm having issues with f-secure safe being used on a tablet (asus) and a phone (wiko). Both of these devices are running on Android.

Both of these devices also have F-Secure safe installed, with parental controls turned on. However, the devices can both be used to browse the internet long after the 1.5/2hr browsing time limit has expired. Additionally, the set 'sleep times' aren't working either.

Reinstalling the app has been tried with no success. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Comments

• Arelav
    Arelav Posts: 1 New Member

I have similar issue.  Time limit is not working. I do have "2 hours left" all day long. Haven't checked Sleep Time yet.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hey XS-RR,

Thank you for posting your question here.

May I know have you enabled "App Control" on your child's device?

You can check by logging in to My F-Secure, Select your child's device and Choose Family Rules. You'll see 4 tabs at the top, App Control, Time Limits, Content Filtering and Settings. By default, you'll see App Control first.

Check if your App Control is enabled by looking at the toggle switch at the top-right of the interface. If it's turned off, it'll appear in grey. Click on it and it'll turn green. 

Then test your child's device if the time limits works.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info