Not able to install f secure Internet security on Windows 10 Home signle language version 10.0.1024

Erus
Erus Posts: 12 New Member

Not able to install  f secure Internet security on Windows 10 Home signle language version 10.0.10240 build 10240.  It showing me installation fail afterpreparing for isntallation phase

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

If you've previously tried to install it, I suggest you try the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool, then start again.

• Erus

I have tried out F secure uninstallation tool still it is not resolved.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Do you have any other security software installed?  If so, you will need to remove it, preferably using the manufacturer's uninstallation tools.

If not, then I suggest you submit a Support Ticket, so that the tech guys can have a proper look at your system, and try to establish what the problem is.

One other thing you could just check is that you have all of your Windows Updates installed, but in Windows 10, I don't think you have much control over these.  

• Erus

Hi,

we are f secure partner based on India and this queiry is raised by one of our custmor. I have tried ckecked  his machine remotely. Can you tell what should I do  or guied me how to do resolve it so that I do it remotly from our office.

Regards,

Pravin

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Pravin,

As Simon has mentioned above, please contact our support team by opening a support request or you can chat with our experts. They should be able to guide you further.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info