New to F-Secure (Windows 10 Insider)

Greetings,

I am new to the F-Secure Family of products, recently with all the promos you are doing you have caught my attention.

I am a advanced user with a major interest in Security software. Your software is currently running on my custom built DigitalStorm gaming PC.

I am currently running,

F-Secure Antivirus:

F-Secure 15.3

Common Component Framework 2.39 build 272

CCF CUIF 10.04 build 201
CCF DAAS2 1.10 build 565
CCF Guts2 2.01 build 613
CCF Upstream 2.02 build 205
CCF Diagnostics 9.00 build 267
CCF Scanning 1.66 build 103.568
CCF Network 1.03 build 139
CCF Reputation 2.0 build 1337

F-Secure FreeDome:

v1.0.1715.0

I have noticed that at Malware Tips, AV-Comparatives, and AV-Test your scores are far better than they were in the past.

I hope that this upward trend continues. I enjoy the layout of both the AV UI and FreeDome's UI, both are very user friendly.

As long as the F-Secure Dev's continue to improve and advance the quality of your software I will remain a faithful paying customer.

I hope to have a long and lasting relationship with the F-Secure Family of Software.

What can we as customers lookforward to from F-Secure in the way of software reliability and functionality in the near future ?

Sincerely,

Mr. Lawrence S.

AKA:  _CyberGhosT_

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

@_CyberGhosT_ wrote:
    What can we as customers look forward to from F-Secure in the way of software reliability and functionality in the near future ?

Hi Lawrence, and welcome to the forum.  It's good to read your positive comments about F-Secure, as, by the nature of things, we usually only get to hear of problems on here.  :)

I notice that you're a Windows 10 Insider, so you may be interested in the F-Secure Beta Program -- https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/beta-programs -- which would give you the opportunity to test out new products, and have an input as to the future of existing products.  Of course, given that you've just paid the subscription for your current product, the free six months may not be much of a financial incentive, but this is renewed indefinitely for active testers.  I have been an active tester for just over two years now, and the Technology Preview products are usually pretty stable, so much so that I trust them on my main 'mission critical' machine.

I hope you continue to enjoy the products, and if you are of a technical persuasion, we would value your future input on the forum.  By the way, I'm not F-Secure staff, just a forum member who should get out more.  Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Simon.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info