Merging Product Keys?

I am wondering if we can merge product keys together if they are for the same product?

I have a 6 month license for F-Secure and I am thinking of purchasing a 1 year license additionally.

I'd like to merge them together to make things simpler and to keep the value of the 1 year license still intact even if I purchased it now while I am using the 6 month license.

Comments

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp Posts: 432 Superuser

Hi,

if you have a running installation with remaining months you can extent that by a new subscription key at any time.

The new key must at least have the same number of installations and must not be a promotional key.

A three-installations key will expire all three the same day, even if you only used two or started with one later.

BR

• I have a beta key for testing F-Secure 2012 (6 months) but would like to extend that by the amount of a single year licence.

The beta license was used for 1 installation (this one) but the single year license is brand new.

• MJ-perComp

Is that key given to you because you participated in Beta-testing or for Beta-testing. The first is a "thank-you"-key that may be extended with the key you bought, the testing key must not be mixed with a retail key.

Depending on the keys the installation connects to different backend servers and you would not like to run your machine on Beta-software if yu have bought a license.

Anyway if it does not work, please open a support request provide both keys and post the sr-id here.

Do not post any keys here!

• It is the 'thank you' key not the actual beta testing key.

The alternative is to probably just wait until the end of the 6 month period and just use the 1 year key since it doesn't count down until the first installation right?

• MJ-perComp

Then go ahaed and enter the additional 365 days and get 1,5 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info