cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac security - F-Secure Safe with XFence?

Executive Member

Mac security - F-Secure Safe with XFence?

F-Secure just announced 'Protection Service for Business brings you the industry best endpoint security detection rates and coverage. Now with DeepGuard 6, XFENCE, and Password Manager!'

Wondering if there are any plans on integrating XFence in Home User Security products (F-Secure Safe for Mac). (I am aware of  that XFence is available as a standalone free beta version.)

Best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure
F-Secure

Re: Mac security - F-Secure Safe with XFence?

Hi!

Yes, XFENCE integration is indeed in the roadmap for F-Secure SAFE for Mac.

For the release schedule, at this moment I can only say that it will not be out in 2017 Smiley Wink

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Hi Vetraci,

Just to keep you posted, I have passed on your question to know what are the plans.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Executive Member

@Laksh  Any updates on this topic?

Community Manager

Hi Vetraci,

Not yet, I am following up again. I will keep you posted immediately once I have a reply.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

I would very much appreciate seeing XFENCE incorporated into the latest F-Secure Windows and Macintosh Security.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Tags (2)
Executive Member

According to F-Secure announcements Xfence is already integrated in bussiness endpoint protection, so guessing there is a good chance we will see XFence technology in future home user products!

But still waiting for an official response on that topic.

Smiley Happy

Executive Member

Any statement coming soon? Smiley Surprised

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hi!

Yes, XFENCE integration is indeed in the roadmap for F-Secure SAFE for Mac.

For the release schedule, at this moment I can only say that it will not be out in 2017 Smiley Wink