Issue with Cisco Anyconnect and F-Secure 2014

Advocate

Re: Issue with Cisco Anyconnect and F-Secure 2014

@Procyon wrote:

I've done complete backups through F-Secure (and I do mean complete, the ones that take two DVDs)  - does this have the programs on it? 

If you mean Online Backup, that has a separate board where you can ask questions about it.

I don't know Online Backup but I think your best option is if you could find a copy of the installation/setup file for the Cisco program.

YT
Scholar

I tried uninstalling Cisco AnyConnect VPN client and re-installing it (version 3.1.04066, which I installed in December 2013).  I still get the "login denied" message.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

HI YT,

You mentioned " since February 14 - the same day when two F-Secure updates were installed " .

In order to better understand could you provide more details on that part?

Did you mean software updates or virus definitions?

Could you also provide an fsdiag on your support ticket, so that we can investigate your problem.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
YT
Scholar

I did - or I thought I did - attach the fsdiag with the ticket:

Number: 00129190
Created: 2014-02-15
Subject: Problem with running Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client

If not, I can resend it.

I am sad that I finally had to uninstall F-Secure and replace it with an inferior product so that I could connect to my office PC.

I hope someone will find a solution to this problem soon and that F-Secure will let customers like me know.

Supporter

@Ben @YT 

It has gone 4 weeks since the last post on this topic:

YT have this issue been solved or is the problem still there?

Ben have you seen or heard anything new about this case?

Thanks!

-Best Regards
Johannes
YT
Scholar

I had to uninstall F-Secure in order to use Cisco AnyConnect client.  I informed F-Secure by email and requested them to inform me (if possible) if this issue ever get resolved.

It is a pity.  I really like the product.

Aspirant

Hi YT,

Do you have case id about your contact to our support ? I can check this with case id.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
YT
Scholar

Hi Joni,

The case number is 00129190.

Scholar

I have the Business version 11.50 client and have had nothing but trouble with VPN connections. We do VPN connections to clients all day and since adding F-Secure in, they don't work at all or are extremely slow. Will be un-installing this.
Highlighted
Supporter

Have you tried using the firewall profile called "Mobile"?, This should have all rules required for encrypted communications.