Is F-Secure compatible with all the current browsers?

Scholar

Is F-Secure compatible with all the current browsers?

I am not sure that this is the correct board but I was unable to see one that was relevant to my question.

I saw on a website review http://www.webuser.co.uk/products/software-reviews/anti-spam/27264/1/f-secure-online-scanner of F-Secure that it was not compatible with the Google Chrome browser and would just like confirmation that the new 2012 version is please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Is F-Secure compatible with all the current browsers?

Hello,

The Online Safety (Browsing Protection & Parental Control) in Internet Security 2012 will support Firefox and Internet Explorer.

However, on other Browsers, such as Chrome and Safari, it will work to a limited extend too.

It will block sites when needed but it will not display a block page.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hello,

The Online Safety (Browsing Protection & Parental Control) in Internet Security 2012 will support Firefox and Internet Explorer.

However, on other Browsers, such as Chrome and Safari, it will work to a limited extend too.

It will block sites when needed but it will not display a block page.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

OK thanks Stephan.