Internet Security 2013 & POP3 Mail

Scholar

Re: Internet Security 2013 & POP3 Mail

I have the same Problem. But when I turn off / shut down all security features (in Tab TOOL) e-mail receive works again.

F-Secure

Hi JSTA,

Please create a support ticket with us on support. We will send you the hotfix to resolve the following situation.

Andy

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Andy,

I already opened a ticket. But they only advised me the some with IPv6 ......    :-(

Now I search a way to get back to version 2012.

F-Secure

Hi JSTA,

I will check into this case and will keep you posted. Thank you for your patient.

Andy

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

> Andy: I have update from our R&D regarding on this issue, we have created a hotfix for the following situation. We would like you to try. Please open a support ticket with us and refer to this community link we will send you the hotfix. The hotfix is not release to public for now <

Hello,

What is the situation with this 3 weeks old hotfix? Has it been released to public by now or pushed to customers generally via the AUA channel?

Kind Regards: Tamas Feher from Hungary.

Scholar

Meanwhile I got some msg from suport, but no solution and no answer for my questions. What I got is an instruction to produce some diagnostic data. But If I install this update I cannot receive any emails without stpping AntiVirus and this realy not a good situation. Therfore I had to go back to the old version. But how can I do that ? There is no software available now to install version 2012 !!!! So I did a restore of my PC completly and got in big troubles. After a long day of work I had my old state working. But now I realy do not again try something with this update just for producing some diag data.

I only would do that when I got a simple solution to delete version 2013 and reinstall 2012 !

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi JSTA,

I already took over handling your support ticket. Please check my mail and answer it. Thanks.

Regarding installing IS2012 again: This is not possible anymore, as the Installer will automatically download and install IS2013. But the Hotfix mentioned by my colleagures proved to solve these issues. If it doesn't solve the problem for you, please let me know.