Internet Security 2012 Service Release 1

Community Manager

Internet Security 2012 Service Release 1

Hello,

We just published the Internet Security 2012 Service Release 1.

All customers who have a Internet Security 2012 copy installed will receive the update automatically.

After installation you will be prompted to reboot.

Details and Release Notes are available here.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
18 REPLIES 18
Scholar

Re: Internet Security 2012 Service Release 1

Thanks! Love this fix. 

*IE crashed when window was closed (CTS-82554)

Senior Advisor

Congrats for the AV-TEST best award for F-Secure. Keep up the good work F-Secure!!!

I have yet to receive this service release (i.e. I have not been prompted to reboot computer). Is it being tested? 

I'm running XP SP3 & IS 2012.

Hi all,

I installed the 2012 FIS today in the fresh system (Windows 7), after reinstallation. Updated the program, restarted the computer and you have not got any information with a request to restart the computer. How do I know if I have Service Release?

Cheers

Novice

Congratulations for the best award 

Scholar

Hello,

How I may check this upgrade has been done properly?

What I've found (screen capture) :

2012-03-01.JPG 

Scholar

I'm also hesitant as to if I have received this automatic update. Is there a way to check? If one hasn't received it, is there a way to manually activate the download and update? I'm Using Win7 64-bit and IS 2012 (swedish if that would matter).

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

If Service Release for Internet Security 2012 has not downloaded automatically, try this:

(1) Double-click on F-Secure icon in task tray

(2) Click "Online Safety"

(3) Click "Tasks"

(4) Click "Check for Updates"

This is the ONLY WAY I could get the service release to download on my machine (I'm running XP SP3 & Internet Security 2012).

Superuser

Hello, If a person is still running FSAV 2011 or FSIS 2011, I think they have not yet been offered the on-screen option to "automagically" upgrade their software to the 2012 version for free, the same way it happened in the previous year.

Please tell us when will this happen?