Installation problems

I am getting a message on my account on three of my four devices. The message says "please install the client application on your device". I cannot find nor understand this instruction.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Mickrick,

Could you provide a screenshot in order to better understand where this message could come from?

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Could it be that you're using the wrong license with the wrong product? I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing Client Security has a different license to the Home products, such as Internet Security and SAFE.
  • [Deleted User]

It could also one of the following :

-You might have provisioned the licenses in SAFE but did not install the clients on your devices.
    -You maybe did not activate the mobile devices, hence receiving that kind of message. 
  • Somebody suggested i send a screenshot of the error but i do not know hown i do this.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Assuming Windows, Alt + Print Screen to capture the screenshot (with the required screen in 'focus'), then paste into an image editor, and save as a JPEG or PNG.

Then using the full editor on here (not quick reply), click the Image icon, and choose the option to upload an image from your computer. Navigate to the saved screenshot, click it, then I think it says something like insert image, which you do, and that should be that. The image should appear in the reply pane before you post it.
  • [Deleted User]

Depending on the device you see the error on, you should be able to take  screen shots with various tools.

For example the snipping tool.

Once you have the image (make sure to edit out personal information), use the insert/edit image option as shown below to add it to your post

insertedit.png

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info