Install error(s) Internet Security 2012

Renewed my subscription and tried to install new IS 2012  but received errors that it couldn't install all components - Firewall,  Spam Control, Deep Guard and some other things and then gave me an option to run 2011 again (WTF? I thought that was uninstalled????)

.After I received NO RESPONSE to email after 5 days, I finally called the US phone number and they sent an email with instructions to uninstall complete the current 2011 installation. I ran everything they say and tried to install 2012 again but still ended up with the exact same errors.

Now after waiting AN HOUR on hold while calling Support again, I finally am given a message that there are no agents available and to call back later!!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Man Mad I am about at the end of my rope. F-Secure has the worst support I have ever had the displeasure to have to deal with.

I'm thinking about demanding a refund and going with Norton....

Comments

• nayan007
    nayan007 Posts: 41 Observer

Please uninstall Fsecure,then clean up your computer with CC cleaner and then restart your system and then once again install Fsecure and make sure while installing you are connected to internet.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi KenHorse,

First of all, I do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Please advise which OS version you have and kindly find out which version of Windows Installer you have?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jayson

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info