If I have F-Secure Safe do I need F-Secure freedom

Scholar

If I have F-Secure Safe do I need F-Secure freedom

Is F-Secure freedom part of F-Secure safe or is it recommended to have on your samrt phone as well F-Secure safe?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: If I have F-Secure Safe do I need F-Secure freedom

Hello Boris1,

It is not part of the F-Secure Safe as mentioned by@Simon. F-Secure Freedome is a virtual private network, or VPN that help to secure your Internet traffic against snooping and your IP address is shielded. For more information about Freedome, please click here.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know
2 REPLIES 2
Superuser

It isn't part of F-Secure SAFE, but that's all I can say, as I don't use Freedome myself, so I can't recommend or not recommend it.

F-Secure

Hello Boris1,

It is not part of the F-Secure Safe as mentioned by@Simon. F-Secure Freedome is a virtual private network, or VPN that help to secure your Internet traffic against snooping and your IP address is shielded. For more information about Freedome, please click here.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Chameni

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know