I have renewed F-Secure Internet Security but PC still says that subscription is expiring.

Issue:

Subscription is still running out even though I have renewed. F-Secure Internet Security is still valid, but I received your "subscription is going to expire soon" message or the expiration date is not correct.

Resolution:

The subscription is not renewed when you pay for the product, but when you enter the new subscription code into the program. The order confirmation email has your new code, and you can activate it the following way:

1. Open F-Secure Internet Security.
  2. Click Renew or Manage subscription.
  3. Type in your license key.
  4. Click Continue.
If you have protected several computers previously with the same subscription key, you need to enter the key only to one of the computers. If F-Secure program is giving expiring or expired -notification on one of the other computers, try rebooting the computer in question by choosing Reboot from the Windows Start menu.

Also please check the order confirmation for which product you have renewed. If you have had F-Secure Internet Security and you have now bought F-Secure SAFE, the order confirmation includes a button which you will use to create a My F-secure account for yourself and from there you can install our new product F-Secure SAFE

Note: Make sure that your Windows is up-to-date before renewing the product with the new code. 

Article no: 000001336

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure SAFE product page

Version history
Revision #:
19 of 19
Last update:
‎12-07-2019 08:46 AM
Updated by:

Labels (3)