I have renewed F-Secure Internet Security but my Windows computer still says that the subscription is expiring or has expired

Issue:

Subscription is still running out even though I have renewed. F-Secure Internet Security is still valid, but I received your "subscription is going to expire soon" message or the expiration date is not correct.

Resolution:

The subscription is not renewed when you pay for the product, but rather when you enter the new subscription code into the program. The order confirmation email has your new subscription code (this format: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) and you can activate it the following way:

1. Open F-Secure Internet Security.
  2. Click Renew
  3. Insert your Subscription code
  4. Click Continue

*If there are more than 30 days left on your current subscription, then you need to do it in the following way: 
  1. Open F-Secure Internet Security.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Click Support
  4. Click Renew my Subscription
  5. Insert your Subscription code
  6. Click Continue.
Note: Make sure that your Windows is up-to-date before renewing the product with the new code. 

If you have protected several computers previously with the same subscription key, you need to enter the key to only one of the computers. If the F-Secure program is giving expiring or expired -notifications on one of your other computers, try rebooting the computer in question by choosing Reboot from the Windows Start menu.

Also, please check the order confirmation for the product you have renewed. If you have had F-Secure Internet Security and you have now bought F-Secure SAFE, the order confirmation email includes a button that you will use to create a My F-secure account for yourself and from there you can install our new product F-Secure SAFE

Article no: 000001336

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure SAFE product page

Version history
Revision #:
22 of 22
Last update:
a week ago
Updated by:

Labels (3)