I have a screen that keeps popping up saying to allow a function or block & not allow.

Novice

I have a screen that keeps popping up saying to allow a function or block & not allow.

I recently changed providers for internet, ect & during all the downloading process this pop up screen came up from you re: allow or dont allow a function & no matter if a choose allow or block  it wont and the screen keeps coming up, I try to close it & it wont . If I hit close 5 or 6 times in a row it closes, then re appears later & it is getting very annoying

3 REPLIES 3
Champion

Re: I have a screen that keeps popping up saying to allow a function or block & not allow.

It might be good to see the pop up in order to help you.

F-Secure Product Expert

Re: I have a screen that keeps popping up saying to allow a function or block & not allow.

Hi painter,

Please provide more details to advise further, a screenshot or details of the pop up would be much helpful.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi painter - I had nearly all my programs set to deny or allow as administrator.  but also had the same prob as you with iPlayer, in the end i removed the iPlayer then reloaded had no more probs after that.

Sorry i wish i could be more helpful.

chang