I can't utilize Windows Defender with F-Secure Suite. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Novice

I can't utilize Windows Defender with F-Secure Suite. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Does anyone have any idea why Windows Defender and F-Secure are not compatible?  I'm unable to update Windows Defender and the updates.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: I can't utilize Windows Defender with F-Secure Suite. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Hi stringbean,

Thanks for your post. I moved this post to Protection board.

MKindly refer to this post, the discussions there would help to answer to your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supporter

Re: I can't utilize Windows Defender with F-Secure Suite. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Its recommended not to have Windows defender and F-secure active at the same time. This can make F-secure to not work properly.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi stringbean,

Thanks for your post. I moved this post to Protection board.

MKindly refer to this post, the discussions there would help to answer to your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post