How to uninstall f-secure mobile security

Novice

Re: How to uninstall f-secure mobile security

I already did that and it works,the problem is that i want to remove it completly from my mobile.i´m using an LG P-990 thanks for your help

Novice

i have same problem tell me how to uninstall

Former F-Secure Employee

In LG phones preinstalled Mobile Security application can't be removed without rooting the device. This is the way that the device manufacturer has decided to implement it.

Best Regards

-Jake
Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

I forget my password for F-secure how can i delete or uninstall this please support if you can

Superuser

There are instructions to remove the product from Symbian and Android phones in this thread.  This is to remove from Android:

@Jagadesan wrote:
I assume you are looking for steps on how to uninstall the product in Android phone if not please do give us more information on your operating system. The steps below are meant for Android version. The Mobile Security or Anti-Theft client application cannot be uninstalled through the application manager. This is an operating system feature which is related to the use of certain system functionalities. To uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security from Android 2.2 devices, do as follows:

1. Open Settings > Location and security.
  2. Scroll down to Device administration and tap Select device administrators.
  3. Under Device administrators, uncheck the application.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan

Superuser

And this is to remove from Symbian:

@Jayson wrote:

To uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security for Symbian OS:

Method 1: From the Application Manager
- Menu > Applications or Installations (depending on device) > Application Manager.
- Select Mobile Security.
- Select Options > Remove.

Method 2: From Application Mgr > Installed apps.
- Menu > Settings > Application Mgr. > Installed apps.
- Select Mobile Security.
- Select Options > Remove.

This will start the uninstallation of the product, please restart your mobile phone after the program uninstalled.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Scholar

hello, I have Nokia 808 with Symbian Belle, had followed all descriptions here to uninstall the Mobile Security (7.00, 17210 version) but it doesn't works. Always error... It's very annoying situation for me because the program doesn't works anymore and moreover occasionally I experience collision when trying to connect to web. Please help!

thank you,

dan

Advocate

Don't know if this would help, but here's a FAQ for s60: http://mobile.f-secure.com/business/businessfaqs60.html

To contact support:

Support Request

Online Chat  

Call Support

Scholar

no, sorry, no help in these FAQs... does anybody have any more idea (exept phone reset)?

thanks a lot,

Advocate

As suggested before I think you should contact support. It may take a few days for them to respond so you might as well do that right away.

Unless you get any more advice here, support is the best option.

PS. Have you tried these tips? http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/F-Secure-coming-with-Belle-How-to-remove/td-p/13155...

The "long press" sounds promising.