How to renew subscription with a slight change

Hi!

in "My f-secure" it is informing me about the ending of my subscription. Clicking on Orders and payments I have "Manual renewal", but I find no way of acquiring a new license.

Does anyone know how to go about doing this? Outside of my f-secure I can purchase stuff, but if I enter my profile info the ask me to login to My f-secure again where I'm not able to do anything.

I have a 10 device license now which runs out in 5 days. The new license would be a 5-device for 12 months.

Thanks. 

Comments

• Vetraci
    Vetraci Posts: 156 Adventurer

Hi!

Go to "Orders and Payments", there should be a button that says "Renew now".

Safe renewal.jpg

Then you should be able to select your license period in months, how many devices you would like to protect and if you would like to use automatic renewal when your subscription ends.

Or: If you already have a F-Secure Safe subscription code, you can enter it here:

Safe renewal.jpg

• Magnus_S
    Magnus_S Posts: 4 New Member

missinglink

There's no link there unfortunately. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

• Vetraci
    Vetraci Posts: 156 Adventurer

Ok. Maybe we are from different countries and therefore MySafe looks different. I don't know.

You can wait until someone from F-Secure's community support team replies to your topic or you can can call or chat with F-Secure customer support . Depending on your country, check out the different service hours.

Maybe you will also find something in the Knowledge Base. To change the language, there's drop down table on the right side.

• Magnus_S
    Thanks! I'll use the chat tomorrow Smiley Wink
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Magnus_S,

Can I just ask which brower you are using, and whether you've tried another browser for this purpose?  It may be a red herring, but I notice in your screenshot that the display looks different to that of Vetraci's, which looks the same as my own.  I just wondered if by some strange anomily, your browser isn't displaying the Renew link for some reason?

• Magnus_S

Hi, Simon. So far I've tried this with Chrome and Vivaldo.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info