How to activate Code for F-Secure Total Security und VPN - 2 years / 3 devices from Amazon

I have bought a Code for F-Secure Total Security and VPN - 2 years / 3 devices from Amazon.de. How can I activate this code? I created already 2 accounts , but I was not able to install the right package. On my PC is now SAVE installed and I am not able to use my code from Amazon. Please can you help me? The information from Amazon how to install seems to be not correct.

Wie Sie diesen Artikel einlösen?

FÜR TOTAL SECURITY UND VPN-BENUTZER Sie sind neu bei F-Secure? Erstellen Sie ganz einfach ein neues "My F-Secure"-Konto: 1. Öffnen Sie den folgenden Link, um ein "My F-Secure"-Konto zu erstellen: URL: www.f-secure.com/totalbox 2. Erstellen Sie Ihr Konto. 3. Geben Sie Ihren Abonnementcode ein. 4. Wählen Sie "Gerät hinzufügen" und wählen Sie aus, wie Sie das Installationsprogramm erhalten möchten (Download, Link in einer E-Mail oder SMS) 5. Laden Sie das Installationsprogramm herunter und führen Sie die Installation auf dem Gerät durch. 6. Sie erhalten eine E-Mail mit der Anweisung zur Installation von F-Secure Freedome. Sobald die Installation abgeschlossen ist, werden Sie aufgefordert, sich mit Ihren My F-Secure-Konto anzumelden.

Comments

• TinaL
    TinaL Posts: 17 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

The steps @Ukko provided are correct, if you wish to create a F-Secure Total account. However, if you find that the code is not accepted, then it is possible that you have created a F-Secure Safe account. The 2 types of accounts look the same, but because Total also includes Freedome, then it is not possible to use a Total code if you have a Safe account.

I can see that this has been moved to support, where we have the option to look up the account and also check the code.

• Steff
    Steff Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks for your help. I will try it later today in the evening. I have now two accounts created (both F-Secure Safe). It would be nice that these two accounts can be removed.
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info