How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Aspirant

How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

I want to know that what is total number of component or engine does F secure internet security has.

I my case it show 9 including one not installed.

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Hi rohan,

Your list for FSIS seems complete with all the updates downloaded. Aquarius, Hydra and Deepguard are the databases containing the detection. The rest of them are engines. 

In your case, I would recommend to try clicking the 'Check Now' option to see if you can re-download the respective update. Is your update still showing as not installed? Have you tried to run the fsaua-reset tool?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Hi rohan,

Your list for FSIS seems complete with all the updates downloaded. Aquarius, Hydra and Deepguard are the databases containing the detection. The rest of them are engines. 

In your case, I would recommend to try clicking the 'Check Now' option to see if you can re-download the respective update. Is your update still showing as not installed? Have you tried to run the fsaua-reset tool?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post