How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Highlighted
Aspirant

How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

I want to know that what is total number of component or engine does F secure internet security has.

I my case it show 9 including one not installed.

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Hi rohan,

Your list for FSIS seems complete with all the updates downloaded. Aquarius, Hydra and Deepguard are the databases containing the detection. The rest of them are engines. 

In your case, I would recommend to try clicking the 'Check Now' option to see if you can re-download the respective update. Is your update still showing as not installed? Have you tried to run the fsaua-reset tool?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: How many component or engine does F secure Internet Security has ?

Hi rohan,

Your list for FSIS seems complete with all the updates downloaded. Aquarius, Hydra and Deepguard are the databases containing the detection. The rest of them are engines. 

In your case, I would recommend to try clicking the 'Check Now' option to see if you can re-download the respective update. Is your update still showing as not installed? Have you tried to run the fsaua-reset tool?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.