cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if my F-Secure SAFE product is working?

Once F-Secure SAFE is installed correctly, the product works silently in the background. To see that your F-Secure SAFE product is working, there are a few things you can do.

• Check the security status by opening up F-Secure SAFE on either your computer or mobile device. You know your computer or device is protected when you see the tick symbol on a green background with the text: "Your computer/device is protected". To learn more about the product's security status, see Protection status icons in F-Secure Help Center.
  • Check your subscription status. An expired subscription does not receive updates. The product informs you automatically if your subscription is nearing expiry or has expired. To check your subscription status, see How do I view my subscription status in My F-Secure?.
  • View the SAFE statistics to see what the product has done since installation. Do this by opening up F-Secure SAFE, and navigate to the Statistics page (not available for Mac and Windows Phone).
  • View recent events or an infection report (for Windows and Mac only):
    • For Windows: Right-click on the product icon in the system tray, and select View recent events.
    • For Mac: Right-click on the product icon in the menu bar, and select Infection report....
Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure SAFE product page

Version history
Revision #:
10 of 10
Last update:
‎19-02-2019 09:10 PM
Updated by: