How do I change Geo Location on PC when there is no option?

I'm using the trial version f-secure. When I click the f-secure icon on my pc the only options I see are this: Browsing Protection/Safe Search/My Safe. Where do I access the change geo location menu? I want to change the geo location but I don't see anywhere I can do so. Does the trial version not have the VPN service?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Probably on current time.... F-Secure IS (or F-Secure SAFE) does not include F-Secure Freeedome (as VPN-client/service/solution by F-Secure);

F-Secure Freedome (for desktops) available as another solution (same with password manager as example - F-Secure Key) and also can be with trial-time: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome

Current page can be with descriptions and links for downloading trial-ones (or pages for mobile platforms).

Sorry for reply - if I normal understand your situation... maybe it's can be as explanation.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Daveneedshelp,

Ukko is right and in order to change your geo-location you need to take Freedome into use.

You can try it out using the free trial period available (currently 14 days for Windows ).

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info