How can i close my F-secure on my laptop? I have to press ctrl+alt+del to close it

How can i close my F-secure on my laptop please/  I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del.  I think it may be the Windows 10 safety check logo/shield as it always has an exclamation mark on it, not sure.  Can someone help me please?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

How can i close my F-secure on my laptop please/  I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del. 

Your previous topic:

was about "closing" after scanning. There was also a suggestion about steps to close the window(?) (process?) by starting with Ctrl+Alt+Del.

So, is your concern still about closing after scanning?

If "yes", what is the trouble to close it? Usually, when scan is completed - there is a button "Close".

If you trying to close during scan process ("to stop" / cancel scan, in fact) - there can be a huge delay with result. This is based on fact that certain "large" file can be already with on-going analysing and scanning (with not direct access to it) and can be some files at once. Thus, until scan for this file (or items) is not completed - scan will not be stopped / will not be canceled. For example, if there is a really large file (GB size) - such a delay can be quite long (in addition to warm system itself and its responsibility during this).

I think it may be the Windows 10 safety check logo/shield as it always has an exclamation mark on it, not sure

It can be about anything else. For example, some  other built-in things.

But you could try to open Windows Security Center and check what is with exclamation status. And what is suggested action. // Or... did you mean that such a sign on AV protection field (if so - you can anyway to open it and check what is wrong)?

Thanks!

• figtree
    figtree Posts: 8 New Member

Have not yet attempted your advice zo solve the prblem, but will leet you know.  many thanks.

• figtree
    figtree Posts: 8 New Member

Will do, many thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info