How can I renew my Mobile Security subscription?

Question

How can I renew my Mobile Security subscription?

Answer

You can renew your subscription in any of the following ways:

1. You can renew your subscription through Google Play:
    1. Open the application.
    2. Swipe to the menu Subscribe and tap it.
    3. Tap Buy.
  2. You can renew your subscription with your phone through the application user interface as follows:
    1. Open the application.
    2. On the lower part of the user interface, tap the right-hand arrow until More is shown.
    3. Tap More > Subscription.
    4. If you already have a key, tap Already have a key? and enter your new key.
      If you do not have a key, you can renew your subscription through F-Secure eStore (http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/protection/mobile-security/renew) through your phone or PC web browser. You will receive a confirmation e-mail which contains your new subscription key needed for activating the service.
  3. You can renew your subscription with your phone through the application user interface as follows:
    1. Open the application.
    2. On the lower part of the user interface, tap the right-hand arrow until Upgrade is shown.
      Note: The Upgrade view is shown only when the application is in trial mode or the subscription is about to expire.
    3. Tap Upgrade. The Upgrade subscription window is shown.
    4. Tap Buy.
  4. You can renew your subscription through F-Secure eStore (http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/protection/mobile-security/renew) through your phone or PC web browser. You will receive a confirmation e-mail which contains your new subscription key needed for activating the service. To enter the new key:
    1. Open the application.
    2. On the lower part of the user interface, tap the right-hand arrow until Upgrade is shown.
      Note: The Upgrade view is shown only when the application is in trial mode or the subscription is about to expire.
    3. Tap Upgrade. The Upgrade subscription window is shown.
    4. Tap Enter key and enter your key and tap OK.

This article in other languages:
Finnish, Swedish, German, French, Japanese, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure SAFE product page

Version history
Revision #:
14 of 14
Last update:
‎30-03-2016 03:48 PM
Updated by: