Firefox 64 bit

Aspirant

Firefox 64 bit

I just wanted to ask when (or if?) will F-Secure Browsing Protection addon support 64 bit versions on Firefox?
When I try to install 64 bit Firefox I always notice that Browsing Protection disappears from my addons.

It would be great to have your addon on 64 bit browser too.

15 REPLIES 15
Community Manager

Re: Firefox 64 bit

Hi APH1,

As per the release notes here, Firefox (32 bit) with the 2 latest major versions is supported for Browsing Protection. Currently, we don't have any plan for F-Secure Browsing Protection addon support for 64 bit versions on Firefox.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Many will change from 32 bit Firefox to 64 bit of Firefox. You must fix so even the 64 bit of Firefox is supported. And you must hurry up with it. It´s not so good for F-Secure to not protect usual web-browsers, because more and more will use 64 bit web-browsers and they will notice if it´s not protected.

Aspirant

I totally agree!

I changed to the 64-bit version and I'd definitely want to have FS Browsing Protection in it!

Please do something

Highlighted
Novice

I want to move to the 64 bit version too and need the Browsing Protection to support this.

Thx in advance.

Supporter

Even because Fx 64 bit is now OFFICIAL OUT AS RELEASE version!

So, this is - without a doubt - a MUST!

+1 a paid company should do their homework(and i don't mean that in a bad way).

Supporter

F-Secure-Team: is 64-bit Firefox supported now?

LOLsen by Brianna Olsen Smiley Very Happy

They are not that quik,and I think we can wait forever for that.

Community Manager

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Currently, Firefox 64 bit Browser is not supported for Browsing Protection.

However, we are working on it currently and we estimate it to be released by the end of March.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.