Facebook F-Secure malware scanner

Novice

Re: Facebook F-Secure malware scanner

I had the same. And can not acces my account now

My sister had someone posting on her name some weird videos  and I deleted them , then my account became crazy

Scholar

This  is exactly the same thing that has happened to me....and when I tried to do the download- several times, first I get ESET and another time Techo Micro...and still nothing has happened...I deleted those two from my system and the real F Secure was downloaded, and like you-- no threats.  This time around I got the same F Secure Logo and it began the download and still nothing has happened !!  Locked out of everything to do with FACEBOOK !!!! Frustrated and pissed off

F-Secure Product Expert

Please make sure you not only download the scanner but also run it.

Novice

I downloaded the Facebook F-Secure scanner as instructed but it will not run. I've tried running it as a the administrator, opening it in different ways but it will not run. What should i do?

njj
Novice

Facebook F-Secure scanner appears to be a diguised data-harvesting tool .  It is an absurd commercial exercise that apparently benefits Facebook and is of no use whatsoever to Facebook users.  Ours has now been running for more than 4 hours.  [via Win 8.1 and Mozilla Firefox].  We solve the problem by using MS IE.  I suppose it is ony a matter of time before Facebook F-Secure is applied to MS IE at which point we will stop using Facebook.for any reason.

njj
Novice

Facebook F-Secure is probably a data-harvesting program disguised as an obligatory benefit for Facebook users.  It is , in any avent, an absurd commercial excerscise that can benefit only Facebook and is of no use whatsoever to Facebook users. I have relied on Ad-Aware, Malwarebytes, & Hitman Pro to effectively protect our PC from the fictional infections touyed by Facebook F-Secure, which is apparently useless [except for the probable harvesting of data] On our PC w/ Win 8.1 and using Mozilla Firefox, the "scanner " has been running for more tha 4 hours.  We avoid this issue by using MS IE to access Facebook without difficulty.  I suppose that Facebook will eventually apply the same obligatory "benefit to MS IE, at which time we shall simply stop using Facebook and try one or more of its competitors.

Novice

So I had the same problem I was readin in the commentaries. I had no idea what the hell was going on and I was still able to use all other sites online so it just made no sense and I became suspicious when it told me to download this link to correct the problem. My husband tried a few things but we did NOT download the link. Finally after trying many things he deleted my history on my computer, I signed in my FB and it worked. It no longer asked me to download the link..Odd to say the least, I was able to use my FB on a different computer in my home and on my cell and had no problems, just on my work computer. Felt I should share my findings and what worked for me since I didn't see anyone post anything that helped. 

Novice

i cont open my facebook acount its run
Novice

chỉ tôi cách làm

Novice

my problem ended up being 38 people riding on my WIFI modem thru Comcast; changed my IP address password, but still have a problem getting in

EDIT: Removed PII